Borrow My Brain
Invest in a block of one-on-one coaching sessions to kickstart writing your ancestor's stories or creating family history keepsakes.
You've attempted to create your family history more times than you can count, but it never comes together the way that you hope.
You find yourself second-guessing every decision, questioning what you should be writing and you’ve never worked the best way to organise and arrange the content in your family history book. You’re frustrated and aren’t sure that it’s worth all this effort.
What if you could step into the head of someone who had done this before, so you know the exact steps to take next…
...introducing “Borrow My Brain”
“Borrow My Brain” is a block of 3x one-on-one coaching sessions to kickstart your ancestral stories and family history keepsakes. Together we set your goals and create actionable sets and come up with a customised game plan. I’m here to help you break through the doubt, unlock your inner creativity, and produce a shareable family history.
This package is for you if...
- You want to create a shareable family history, but nothing you try helps you get started.
- You’re willing to try a different approach, work hard, set goals and take action.
- You’re looking to create family history books that are easy-to-navigate, aesthetically pleasing, and a pleasure to read.
- You’re ready to invest time, energy and effort into writing and creating memorable family history keepsakes.
How “Borrow My Brain” coaching works
“Borrow My Brain” is a specialised coaching service to help you work through issues with writing your ancestor’s stories or creating family heritage keepsakes.
- 3 x 60-minute Zoom (or similar) calls.
Sessions are either weekly (for three weeks), fortnightly (every other week over six weeks), or monthly (over three months).
- Accountability check-ins via email on non-call weeks
(only available when choosing fortnightly or monthly sessions)
We’ll establish where you are stuck and what you want to achieve from our three sessions together.
In each session I’ll provide you with practical tips, tools and resources to help you move through the blocks and start to write stories and layout your family history book.
At the end of each session, you’ll receive:
- Overall roadmap of suggested steps required to achieve your goal
- Your personalised checklist of action steps to complete before the next session
- Recording of the call so you can refer back to it later.
At the end of time together, you’ll have be well on your way to having the skills you need to achieve your storytelling goals.
- Sessions can be weekly, fortnightly or monthly, your choice. However, if you choose split pay, then you’ll be limited to monthly coaching sessions.
- Due to the custom nature of this service, all payments are final and non-refundable.
- This package does not include additional support other than the services outlined above.
How it works
PHASE 1: PREP
After you purchase the “Borrow My Brain” package, you’ll receive an email with links to the following:
- pre-work questionnaire
Use this document to share how regularly you want to meet (weekly, fortnightly or monthly), where you currently are with your family history and what you want to achieve.
- session booking link to set up calls that fit with your schedule
I’ll use this information to create a roadmap of action steps to take you from where you are to achieving your goals.
PHASE 2: COACHING
We’ll have 3 x 60-minute video calls to:
- discuss what you’re struggling with
- how you’re progressing
- practical tips, tools and resources to get to the next step.
Every session, you’ll also receive 3 to 5 action steps to complete before our next call.
Hi, I’m Prudence...
…a graphic designer and avid family history enthusiast with 25+ years experience in template and book design.
I help family historians bring their ancestors to life by converting genealogy research into engaging stories and beautiful heritage keepsakes.
I can’t wait to help you break through the doubt, unlock your inner creativity, and produce a shareable family history.
Have a question or something to clarify before you book your coaching sessions?
ALL PRICES SHOWN IN USD
Let's get you creating keepsakes and writing your ancestors stories