Family History Courses
4-week non-writers writing course
The program for non-writers who want to create character-driven narrative non-fiction tales to share their family history. Transform your research into engaging stories that will intrigue your relatives and have them asking what happens next.
- Master the simple system to turn your research into a basic story outline
- Learn the six story components and how to use them in your family history
- Follow the simple five-step system to complete the story outline
- Confidently convert the story outline into a draft of your ancestor’s tale
- Understand the essential steps of editing to refine and declutter your stories
5-WEEK content planning course
The ultimate guide on organising and arranging the content of your family history book with a streamlined layout plan that will help you avoid do-overs, improve readability, and engage your readers without frustration or overwhelm.
- Identify your characters and content
- Confidently decide the best content structure for engagement
- Develop a layout plan to order the content for story flow
- Format your family history book like a pro