Family History Book Audit Giveaway
Terms and Conditions
If you participate in any of the Creative Family Historian’s promotions or giveaways (the “Giveaways”) you fully accept these general terms and conditions of and you acknowledge that you fulfil all eligibility requirements.
- The giveaway is open to all family historians who have an existing book in either Microsoft Word, Google Docs, Canva or InDesign. No other formats are accepted.
- The competition closes at 5pm, Friday 19 November 2021 (AEST). Entries after the closing date and time will not be allowed.
- The promotional prize shall be a Family History Book Audit. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability.
- The prize will be delivered as outlined on the Family History Audit page. Sections of the video will be also published on The Creative Family Historian website and YouTube channel for promotional and educational purposes.
- Entries must be made via the provided form. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the Giveaway. Only one entry will be accepted per person, multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. By entering a Giveaway, you will not be eligible to receive any prizes awarded in any other Giveaway unless you enter each Giveaway separately.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all correct entries at 6pm, Friday 19 November. The winner will be notified by email within five business days after the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 72 hours, the Creative Family Historian reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. This decision in respect of all matters to do with the Giveaway will be final and shall not be subject to review or appeal by any entrant or by any third party.
- Each winner agrees that, by participating in a Giveaway, The Creative Family Historian may use the winner’s first name in any manner and in any medium for its promotional purposes without additional approval or compensation being required, including posting in a winner’s list, Instagram and/or Facebook post, or Instagram stories. Each winner also agrees that the design audit can be recorded and used for promotional or training purposes.