Follow the instructions below to change the colour of the text, editable graphic or shape. Prefer to see it in action? Scroll down and watch the video instead.
Follow the instructions below or scroll down and watch the video to see this action instead.
- Click into the text box, then select all of the words
- On the toolbar, click on the Text colour button to open the menu
- Select the shape (click twice on the “wonderful years” graphic – once to select the whole image and the second time to choose the colour area)
- On the toolbar, click on the Fill colour button to open the menu
- Select a colour from
- the standard palette,
- the theme palette, or
- click custom to add RGB values and create your own