How Can We Help?
Change the font
Google Slides has access to the full Google Fonts library which means that nothing has to be downloaded or installed. Select the text or placeholder, browse the library and choose the new font.
Follow the instructions below or scroll down and watch the video to see this action instead.
- Click into a text box and highlight all text to be changed
— OR —
- Shift + Click on any text box to select the individual field or all fields if in a group EG Name text
— THEN —
- On the toolbar, click on the Fonts drop-down menu
- Select any font in the menu or click More fonts… for a broader selection
- Change the font size if required (OPTIONAL)
- Repeat these steps everywhere that you want to change the font.