How Can We Help?
How To Copy A Trello Board
Follow along with the video or read the instructions below to learn how to make a copy of a Trello board for your personal use.
- Ensure you are logged in to Trello. If you don’t have a Trello account, create one now before continuing.
- Open the Trello template board you wish to copy.
- At the top of the page, click the “Create board from template” button.
- Give your board a title and select the Workspace your new board should be created in.
- Click the “Create” button.
- You’re done! You will be redirected to your new board and can customise it as you see fit.