How Can We Help?
Printing a PDF
Tips to print from a PDF
Follow the instructions below to print 1 or 2-up from a PDF or scroll down to watch the video and see these sets in action instead.
- Open the PDF
- Press Ctrl + P (or use your preferred method) to print
PAGES TO PRINT
- If printing all pages, leave at the default setting of ALL
- If choosing a section, select Page and type in the page range (e.g. 1-2, 3-4 etc.). NOTE: For 2-up, it will always be a minimum of two pages.
PAGE SIZING & HANDLING
Print 1-up per page
- To print one page per sheet, Select Actual Size then move onto Page Setup
up per page
- Select Multiple
- Set the pages per sheet to 2.
- If the thumbnail on the right doesn’t show the images at full size, change the page orientation.
- Click Page Setup to check the paper size is the same dimensions as the paper in the printer. Then click OK.
- If the paper size is 8.5 x 11in, pick Letter
- If the paper size is 210 x 297mm, pick A4
- Click on the print button