How Can We Help?
Upload and Insert Photos
These instructions assume your Canva template is open.
STEP ONE – UPLOAD PHOTOS TO CANVA
Either Drag & Drop images into the Canva editor or follow the steps below.
Click the Uploads tab in the side panel.
Click purple Upload Media button.
Select the source to upload from. Choose Device to upload from your local computer.
Browse to and open the file you want to upload.
UPLOAD MULTIPLE PHOTOS
- Shift + click when prompted after clicking the Upload Media > Device button.
STEP TWO – ADD PHOTOS TO INVITE
- Select the photo from the Uploads tab, then drag and drop into any of the picture placeholders.
IF THE IMAGE DOESN’T FIT CORRECTLY, USE THE CROP TOOL TO ADJUST
- While the image is selected, click Crop on the toolbar.
Activating Crop displays the whole image, both in and out of placeholder boundaries. You can move the picture or adjust how much of the photo is visible.
MOVE by clicking and drag the image.
ADJUST by clicking on any corner handle and…
- …drag out to increase the size and zoom in on a particular person.
- …push in to decrease the size and see more of the image in the placeholder.
The visual area will remain the same.