I have created the template using Microsoft Office 2016 on Windows 10 with two non-system fonts – Bebas Neue and Cabin.
To edit the template and create your own set of Ancestor Trading Cards you will need:
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 or Office 365. Compatible with Windows and Mac OS
- Acrobat Reader (or a similar) to view the Quick Guide. Acrobat Reader is free to download at https://get.adobe.com/reader/
- File compression/decompression software (WINZIP or similar)
- Fonts: Bebas Neue and Cabin (links included in the Guide PDF)
The Ancestor Trading Card template has been designed to be printed, two-sided with four cards to a page. Save as a PDF and use the Acrobat Reader printing options to print multiple pages on one page. Suitable for printing at an office supply store, local print shop or home. See printing tips in the Guide PDF.
I recommend using white or off-white cardstock. My choice is either a 160gsm (60lb cover) or 200gsm (80lb cover).
—WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
The Ancestor Trading Cards template is a digital, do-it-yourself product. No other items will be dispatched, and all content will be entered by yourself. A ZIP file will be available for download immediately after purchase.
What’s in the ZIP file?
- Ancestor Trading Card 3.5x5in.potx
- Ancestor Trading Cards Guide.pdf
- READ ME for tips on printing the Guide.pdf
There are no reviews yet.