The printable comes in 2 standard business card sizes – 89 x 54mm and 3.5 x 2in – and there are two versions for each size.
WHICH SIZE IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
- If you live in North America (or anywhere that the standard paper size is 8.5 x 11in), then you’ll want the US Family Trivia Pack. You’ll get the 3.5 x 2in single cards and 8.5 x 11in sheets.
- For everywhere else (or where the standard paper is 210 x 297mm), then you’ll want the A4 Family Trivia Pack. You’ll get the 89 x 54mm single cards and 210 x 297mm sheets.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE?
- The “Single Card PDF” files are if you are planning to print more substantial quantities of blank cards at your favourite online or local print shop.
- The “Full Page PDF” files have fillable fields so you can type the questions directly into the PDF. Then either print-at-home or send to your favourite local printer. See the “Getting Started.pdf” for stock printing and stock suggestions.
- For general instructions, check the “READ ME Family Trivia Question Cards.pdf”
- For printing tips, check the “READ ME Printing PDF Printables.pdf”
Need more help? Please send me a convo.
The template was made using Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Acrobat Professional on Windows 10. The PDF printables are compatible with Acrobat Reader (latest version) using any browser/operating system.
To create your Classic Family Trivia Cards, you will need Acrobat Reader – Get the latest version free from get.adobe.com/reader
—WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
Please note that the Classic Family Trivia Question Cards printable PDF template is a digital product only. Make sure to download the help files as well as the ZIP folder for your region. All files will be available for download immediately after purchase.
© Prudence Dwyer – The Creative Family Historian | Personal-use, non-exclusive, non-transferable license only. Do not recreate, distribute, sell or resell any part of the files.
There are no reviews yet.