AU$7.75 ex. GST
You want to discover everything about your ancestor’s life, from the foundation facts to where they lived, worked and went to school. Unfortunately, that family group record you download isn’t doing the trick, so you’re on the hunt for a new research sidekick instead.
Not all heroes wear capes; sometimes, they’re a fillable PDF form.
Introducing the Ultimate Individual Worksheet — a multi-purpose, multi-use research tool that is:
• An information snapshot (to help you capture the details of your ancestor’s life)
• A research planner (so you can decide what to do next)
• A resource checklist (to help you know what to look for and track your progress)
I created this form after decades of researching my ancestors to help other family history enthusiasts to:
• capture basic details (such as birth, death and marriage)
• record details of the next generation
• build a timeline from census records, occupation and education
• track certificate and document discoveries
• write relevant notes and theories
Add it to your genealogy toolkit to find out how much it will help you track down and keep track of your ancestors!
You receive four versions of the worksheet for one, two and three spouses and up to 30 children,
It’s available in 2 paper sizes – A4 (210 x 297mm) and US (8.5 x 11in). So pick the one that matches the standard paper size available where you live.
The files will be available for download immediately after purchase.
To type in or print your Ultimate Individual Worksheets, you will need:
Please email [email protected] with any questions you have about this product.
Sharing photos of your creations on social media is encouraged and we’d love it if you would tag us when you do so — @thecreativefamilyhistorian.
© The Creative Family Historian | Personal-use, non-exclusive, non-transferable license only.
Please do not recreate, distribute, sell or resell all or any part of these designs/templates.