You receive four versions of the worksheet for one, two and three spouses and up to 30 children,
- 1 spouse, 12 children (A4 + Letter)
- 1 spouse, 18 children (Letter)
- 1 spouse, 20 children (A4)
- 2 spouses, 20 children (A4 + Letter)
- 3 spouses, 24 children (A4 + Letter)
It’s available in 2 paper sizes – A4 (210 x 297mm) and US (8.5 x 11in). So pick the one that matches the standard paper size available where you live.
—DOWNLOAD + UNPACK—
The files will be available for download immediately after purchase.
- On creativefamilyhistorian.com, log on to your store account
- Go to Downloads
- Download your files.
- Unzip the ZIP files using your decompression software
- Open the PDF in the current version of Acrobat Reader (get it for free at www.get.adobe.com/reader)
- Click and type directly into the highlighted fields. (TIP: Press Shift+Ctrl+S or click File> Save As to save the file as a new name)
To type in or print your Ultimate Individual Worksheets, you will need:
– Acrobat Reader (or a similar) to view the Quick Guide. Acrobat Reader is free to download at https://get.adobe.com/reader.
Do you have a question or need more information? Send me an email.
By using these worksheets, you agree to our Terms and Conditions. These designs are property of The Creative Family Historian and are not be resold or re-shared.
There are no reviews yet.