Let’s create your stunning family history together
What's your next big genealogy goal?
Choose your FREE resource below and start taking significant action steps towards your next family history goal.
GET STARTED GATHERING STORIES
The Essential Ancestor Discovery Worksheet
PLAN YOUR FAMILY HISTORY BOOK
Heritage Book Design Roadmap
UP LEVEL YOUR CORRESPONDENCE
Our Family Letterhead Template
Let's work together to take your goals to the next level.
Beautifully designed templates and printables make creating a shareable family history easy.
Design and coaching to help you plan, create and print a shareable family history.
Short training videos and full-length courses on design, organisation, and writing.
Personalized design and coaching to help you take your family history keepsake projects to the next level.
A one-time coaching session to review and adjust your existing family history book project to take it to the next level.
Invest in a single coaching sessions to kickstart writing your ancestor’s stories or plan out your family history keepsakes.
Not sure if I’m the right person to help with your project? Book a free 15-minute discovery call to chat so we can find out.
Online Courses and Training
FREE VIDEO TUTORIALS
Short family history training videos on various topics to help you uplevel your genealogy organisation and create the family history keepsakes you’ve been dreaming about. The topics include:
- Genealogy organisation
- Project productivity
- Writing ancestral stories for non-writers
- Family history related design
- What I’m trialling in my genealogy reset.
5-WEEK content planning course
The ultimate guide on organising and arranging the content of your family history book with a streamlined layout plan that will help you avoid do-overs, improve readability, and engage your readers without frustration or overwhelm.
- Identify your characters and content
- Confidently decide the best content structure for engagement
- Develop a layout plan to order the content for story flow
- Format your family history book like a pro
5-week non-writers writing course
The program for non-writers who want to create character-driven narrative non-fiction tales to share their family history. Transform your research into engaging stories that will intrigue your relatives and have them asking what happens next.
- Master the simple system to turn your research into a basic story outline
- Learn the six story components and how to use them in your family history
- Follow the simple five-step system to complete the story outline
- Confidently convert the story outline into a draft of your ancestor’s tale
- Understand the essential steps of editing to refine and declutter your stories
This product is well formatted and instructions are easy follow. Does the hard work for you. You just fill in the details.
Great product, easy to follow instructions. Can’t wait to give these to my dad for his birthday!
I just love these templates. They make organizing ancestors details so easy. Also, I had some questions and Prudence’s response was almost immediate and was very helpful.